Build & Launch is an experimental podcast about launching products. Every week, Justin Jackson takes you on a journey of shipping something new. You'll get to here about his missteps and wins as he creates something and then launches it to the public. Then you'll be able to check back the following week and hear about his launch stats: revenue, traffic, conversion rates, everything!
Want to help make Build & Launch a success? Subscribe, and leave a review in iTunes!
For the podcast's launch week, he's doing 5 mini episodes on what it takes to build and launch a podcast. Today's episode is about choosing a topic.
Launch week: How to make a podcast
Episode 1: Choosing a topic (today's episode) Episode 2: Record your first episode Episode 3: Podcasting equipment Episode 4: Recording, interviewing, editing Episode 5: Launching and promoting
- Product People podcast
- Kyle Fox
- Merlin Mann: "People come for the topic, and stay for the voice"
- Venn Diagram: choose your audience wisely
- /r/bankmanagers on Reddit
- Gumroad's 30 Day Challenge
- Justin Jackson's newsletter
- Follow Justin on Twitter: @mijustin
- This week's cover photo by David van der Mark
Podcast hosting + stats by Simplecast.fm