Best kick in the pants podcast yet!
Also - kids or no kids?
This week's project
The inspiration for this project came in August, after I launched my course. The course platform I was using was expensive. I was being charged $130 / month + 4% of course sales + transaction fees! Since August I've had to pay $1,288.00 to that service. If I'd used Productify, I would have paid only $39. ;)
What I really wanted was to host my course myself on WordPress, but sell it using Gumroad.
When I shared the idea with Carl Alexander he had an idea of how he could build it (without using a SaaS backend). So we did!
"This is the product I'm most excited about. I want this. I have told so many people that I want this kind of product." - Paul Jarvis
We shipped it!
As a podcast listener you get 20% off: buildandlaunch.net/plugin
Sad news and good news
This is supposed to be the last episode of Season 1. But you folks have been so awesome of joining this journey, and sharing your journey, so we're going to keep this going.
While I get ready for Season 2, we're going to do two Q&A episodes:
- Tuesday, March 3, 2015
- Friday, March 6, 2015
Season 1 launches
- The Build & Launch podcast
- The Product Hunt Handbook
- Network Effects: a web app for notifying groups via SMS
- Irresistible Podcasting
- Productify: sell your WordPress content using Gumroad
- "Welcome to Canada" song - Five Iron Frenzy
- Review the show - I might read it on air!
- Get all the stats - join the newsletter
- Follow Justin on Twitter: @mijustin
- Follow Carl on Twitter: @twigpress
Podcast hosting and stats provided by Simplecast.fm.